Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Summer Celebration - BBQ

I’m preparing a long post with ideas for an informal summer wedding picnic at the moment. But in the mean time I thought I’d quickly post with one alternative idea for an outdoor celebration. Some pubs (I know of only one, but I’m sure there are others around the country!) hire out BBQ facilities and sell meat ready to be cooked on the BBQ, salads and rolls for reasonable prices. This would be a fantastic way to celebrate outdoors with much of the organising of food done for you. Just add guests and drinks from the bar!! For those wondering…the pub I know of that does this is the Turf Locks, near Exeter, whose BBQs are in an area of grass lawn along the banks of the River Exe – a stunning location, particularly as the sun sets – for any outdoor celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment